[TAG post:] "HTML 5's proposed basis in DOM/JS skews web control and monetization..."

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:06:07 -0700
To: public-html@w3.org
Greetings,

Please forgive the cross-list reference, but I believe this short
essay I placed in the TAG (Technical Architecture Group) list is
potentially of interest for many HTML 5 WG members (and others
concerned with the future of HTML 5).

"HTML 5's proposed basis in DOM/JS skews web control and monetization
towards corporations and away from individual authors/researchers, to
the detriment of society."

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0028.html

Steven Rowat