Re: Accessibility Task Force

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:42:18 -0400
To: "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org)" <mike@w3.org>, "plh@w3.org" <plh@w3.org>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
I would have no problem changing "commit" to "propose" as you suggest
below. I expect PF would not object to that. PF certainly does not intend to assert
authority to edit any other Wg's documents. While the intent of a joint
TF is to develop mutually satisfactory solutions, it is still the
exclusive responsibility of each Wg to agree on and effect its own edits.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com