Pedagogic validation

From: Lars Gunther <gunther@keryx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:51:06 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

I have written a blog post about what *might* a validator feature, an
extra setting for a "pedagogic" profile.

Is is quite long, so I will not paste all of its contents into this
mail. The idea is to have options in the validator that can be of use in
a teaching situation.

Perhaps a way is to enforce those parts of XHTML that help, while being
tolerant about the minute details that will confuse a newbie.

Lars Gunther