Re: Implementor feedback (dialog and datepickers)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:06:43 -0500
To: Stephen Stewart <carisenda@gmail.com>
Cc: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>, Lars Gunther <gunther@keryx.se>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
For what it's worth, when I coded a chatroom for our company (a quick
"what can I do in under a day?" project), I went with an <ol>.  I
considered, but rejected, <dl> for some of the reasons listed in
speaker, message) rather than 2-part, and there are several other
types of messages that break from the normal model (/me actions,
server announcement, etc.).

~TJ