Re: up up up, was: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:08:48 +0100
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
On 1 Sep 2009, at 10:22, Toby Inkster wrote:

> RDFa provides a solution to mapping out the full tree of "ups"
> unambiguously

I was answering this thread in the context of the HTML working group,
but as it also concerns the Web Linking draft I'll note that this
solution also works for the HTTP Link header as it provides an
"anchor" parameter which almost exactly matches the semantics of
RDFa's "about" attribute.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>