Re: HTML5 feedback from prominent designers

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:26:18 -0700
Cc: public-html@w3.org
To: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>

I've read over these pages, and wow, this is great input. The
"superfriends" page especially has a lot of specific, reasoned
feedback. And it's great to hear such detailed input from a
constituency that we don't get to hear from enough.

BTW, the page that links to the guide also has a general statement of
support: <http://www.zeldman.com/superfriends/>.

Regards,
Maciej