Change Proposal Template

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:09:26 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Hi Maciej,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote [1]:

> Also, I'd like to create a template on the HTML WG wiki for Change
> Proposals. I don't seem to have permissions to create new pages, and I don't
> know the mechanics of creating a template page specifically (does the name
> just need to end in "Template"?) Help would be appreciated. My wiki account
> is "MaciejStachowiak".

It seems like you are listed in the ESWEditorsGroup [2] now.

To get a change proposal template started, I created an initial page
in the Wiki [3]. Please revise as needed.

By the way, the ESW Wiki seems to be up and down today; and very slow
when it is working.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0681.html