Issue-72: Microdata/RDFa: Chairs Solicit *COUNTER* proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:24:06 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Current status is that we have a Working Group draft that contains
Microdata in the HTML5 specification, and a Change Proposal to split
Microdata out into a separate document:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0773.html

The current draft was produced before we instituted the current process
requiring rationale in commit messages, so if there are anybody who
prefers the draft as it is (or even wants to make a different Change
Proposal), what we need is a Change Proposal (possibly with "zero edits"
as the Proposal Details), but with similar level of detail in the other
sections to what Manu produced.

If none is provided by December 2nd, we proceed with a Call for
Consensus on Manu's Change Proposal.

- Sam Ruby