Re: Canvas 2D API specification update

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:22:19 -0700
Cc: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Frank Olivier <franko@microsoft.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>

This message deserves a reply, but I am going to stay out of this
thread until I can get someone else to represent Apple's position in
this matter. All of my remarks so far are solely on behalf of myself
personally and Apple, but since this is a sensitive issue, I would
like to avoid confusion with my co-chair role. It may take a few days
to find someone else at Apple who can take up this discussion.

Regards,
Maciej