Re: Canvas 2D API specification update

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:25:59 -0700
Cc: "Dailey, David P." <david.dailey@sru.edu>, Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>, public-html@w3.org, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Frank Olivier <franko@microsoft.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>

On Oct 21, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> If Henri volunteered to help with RDFa, I'm fall on his neck with
> thankfulness, and sacrifice a chicken at midnight, in thanks. I think
> that Manu would agree with me.

So you wouldn't be at all concerned that he might, for example, remove
xmlns: and CURIEs, if he was the sole active editor? You wouldn't even
ask, "why the change of heart?" I guess I am just not as trusting as
you.

That being said, I'd rather just hear Microsoft's explanation of their
motives than continue speculating.

Regards,
Maciej