Administrative requests related to the decision policy

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:56:20 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

We need the following bugzilla keywords to exist, I am not sure which
of them exist already:

TrackerRequest
TrackerIssue
FormalObjection
Disagree
NoReply
WGDecision

Also, I'd like to create a template on the HTML WG wiki for Change
Proposals. I don't seem to have permissions to create new pages, and I
don't know the mechanics of creating a template page specifically
(does the name just need to end in "Template"?) Help would be
appreciated. My wiki account is "MaciejStachowiak".

Regards,
Maciej