ACTION-154: Check on F2F room size and number of participants

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:59:51 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
ACTION-154:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/154

We have been in touch with the TPAC conference organizers and we are discussing the room allocation for the HTML WG F2F.  The organizers are aware of the large number of WG members that have registered for the meeting and the large number of observer requests that we have received.

I hope to have something to report for this week's HTML WG distributed meeting.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329