Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:15:34 +0300
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
On Oct 18, 2009, at 22:20, Julian Reschke wrote:

> For now, there seems to be lazy consensus for doing RDFa (we have a
> FPWD),

If this is how FPWD is interpreted even within the WG, maybe the idea
of taking on multiple FPWDs some of which may get abandoned as
tombstone Notes isn't working out.

At least I thought that when Sam encouraged a plurality of competing
drafts the idea was to gauge which ones the WG ends up actually
'doing' some time after FPWD.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi