Re: Microdata design philosophies

From: Martin McEvoy <martin@weborganics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:06:08 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-html@w3.org
Martin McEvoy wrote:
> You have actually tried mixing the three? I had a terrible experience
> It amounted to nothing but "tag soup"...

OOps but I forgot, microdata will be mostly handled by CMS's isn't that
right Ian.... so it doesn't matter If I can read it or not,
guess that *fails* "humans first not machines"

Best wishes

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/

"You may find it hard to swallow the notion that anything as large and apparently inanimate as the Earth is alive."
Dr. James Lovelock, The Ages of Gaia