Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:31:27 -0400
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>, public-html@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
> The issue of Microdata has been escalated according to the process.
> Discussion is appropriate while Manu finishes off his Change Proposal (I
> think he's got most of the needed content) and after he formally proposes it
> to the group. Once we make a WG decision, then it will be time to move on.
> Until then, please let's not shut down the conversation. People are
> participating in an appropriate and non-disruptive way, and this process
> will help us get to a definitive resolution.

Yes, sorry.  I didn't mean to suggest shutting down discussion, and I
apologize if anyone interpreted what I said that way.  As I said, the
procedure should be followed, and that does include discussion.
Hopefully we can reach a definitive resolution soon, as you say.
That's all I was trying to convey.