Re: FW: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility

Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, 2009-10-15 00:15 +0000:

> For some reason Tony's message hasn't appeared on the
> public-html mailing list. We're not sure why. His two attempts
> may eventually show up but hopefully this will appear sooner.

Tony's message got held for admin approval. I'm not sure why but
if the problem seems to happen again (that is, Tony sends a
follow-up to the list but it never arrives), please let me know so
that I can check the admin queue and get it sent manually if needed.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/