We have a volunteer to write a Change Proposal for ISSUE-32: table-summary

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:38:50 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>

In the telecon this Thursday, Cynthia Shelley volunteered to write a
Change Proposal for ISSUE-32, the table summary issue.

Since Cynthia already had ACTION-145 to write some draft text, I
modified ACTION-145 to reflect the new nature of the task, and the
final deadline (one month from the telecon where she volunteered): http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/145

Notes:

- It's acceptable and indeed encouraged to submit a Change Proposal
sooner.
- If others would like to volunteer to write additional Change
Proposals for summary, they are welcome to do so.

Regards,
Maciej