Re: HTML WG Testing Task Force

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:46:20 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Dan Connolly wrote:
> Yes, let's start testing work.
>
> My contribution to date is linking to test materials
> when I find them

I was asked by Paul Cotton to send this information to the list for
inclusion into the list of test suites for HTML5.

There is an actively growing test suite for HTML+RDFa here:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/

To access it, select:

Test Suite: "HTML5 RDFa 1.0 (unreviewed)"
or
Test Suite: "HTML4 RDFa 1.0 (unreviewed)"

You can view the tests by selecting:

Unit Test Status: "Unreviewed" or "Approved"

There are currently 179 individual test files and roughly 500 test
documents that are generated for XHTML1.1, HTML4 and HTML5 combined.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/