Re: HTML+RDFa FPWD ready for publishing

Done: http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/#status-of-this-document

Done: http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/#refsRFC2119

> b) Please add a reference for [XHTML and RDF] (http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/02/xhtml-rdf.html).

I added it as a non-normative reference:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/#refsXHTMLRDF

> 3. Short name
>
> We need to decide on a "short name" for the Working Draft.
> Will "html+rdfa" be okay?

Mike and I discussed this a bit offline and decided that the document's
short name should be "rdfa-in-html". I believe this is how the RDFa
Community would like to continue naming these sorts of language profiles
for RDFa.

The idea is that we will eventually have an "RDFa Core" document that
will define syntax and processing rules. If a language would like to
incorporate RDFa, then a language profile document, such as "HTML+RDFa"
would be created whose short-name should follow the form of
"rdfa-in-LANGUAGE". So, for example: "rdfa-in-html" or "rdfa-in-svgtiny".

Thanks for taking the time to review the document :). Please let the
list know if these changes have not addressed your concerns.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/