HTML Accessibility Task Force at TPAC

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:20:53 +0000
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, WAI XTech <wai-xtech@w3.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
On the PF and HTML calls this week, we discussed the possibility of having a meeting of the new HTML Accessibility Task force at TPAC, during the PF meeting time on Monday or Tuesday.  We also discussed the possibility of a meeting of the ARIA User Agent Implementation Task Force, which owns mappings from HTML to platform accessibility APIs (Action 138).  Is anyone interested in such a meeting?  Any preferences on day and time?