Re: HTML Working Group Decision Policy - for discussion

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:56:32 +0200
To: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:04:45 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:

> Right now, we're putting this document our for discussion. It's very
> important for Working Group members to read this document and give
> questions or comments.

> The policy document can be found here:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html

"Note: These components are not absolutely mandatory for all bug reports.
But bug reports that do not have enough information to identify a problem
or potential action may be closed as INVALID."

I thought bugs with insufficient information would be RESOLVED NEEDSINFO?

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software