Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals

On Nov 26, 2009, at 10:13 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:

> The i18n WG has made a proposal for how to handle this issue at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/1086.html We
> discussed this with Hixie during our WG meeting at TPAC, and he
> supported
> the approach.
>
> Please tell us what we need to do to take this further.

If Hixie makes the requested change to the spec, and at that point no
one objects, then we can close the issue by consensus without a formal
Change Proposal. Please let the Working Group and the Chairs know if
this occurs. I hope that works out, it's always best when we can
resolve issues with minimum bureaucracy.

If that doesn't happen, then we will need a Change Proposal to proceed.

I have recorded the possibility of amicable resolution on the issue
status list.

Regards,
Maciej