Re: ISSUE-83 ACTION-152 Change Proposal for the use of dt/dd in figure and details

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or we could use a new element, which doesn't require wrapping figure
> in a div element, and also satisfy the two other expressed concerns,
> too.

Considering the benignness of this hack, and the fact that it's only
going to be required as long as IE7 remains relevant, creating a new
element seems excessive if this is the only reason.  (I was previously
somewhat on the side of creating a new element, but it's just not
necessary anymore.)

> Or we could just get rid of both figure and details.

That's burning the forest because you don't like a tree.

~TJ