Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals

Richard,

thanks for this link. more question below.

Le 26 nov. 2009 à 15:22, Richard Ishida a écrit :
> And for a specific discussion of the difference between the language of the
> intended audience and the text-processing language, see
> http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-lang/#ri20040808.100519373

I was referring to this specifically

        On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:39:23 GMT
        In Internationalization Best Practices: Specifying Language in XHTML & HTML Content
        At http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-lang/#ri20040808.102523274

        3.2 The text-processing language

        When specifying the text-processing language you
        are declaring the language in which a specific
        range of text is actually written, so that user
        agents or applications that manipulate the text,
        such as voice browsers, spell checkers, or style
        processors can effectively handle the text in
        question. So we are, by necessity, talking about
        associating a single language with a specific
        range of text.

I see in this text, the following list

* voice browsers
* spell checkers
* style processors (what is it?)

So for those plus others such as I guess automatic translators, etc. is there

* implementation guide
  (best practices on how to correctly use it)
* implementation report
  (products that would have already implemented the processing of lang attributes)

I guess that would help for promoting it.