Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines

On Nov 25, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:33:36 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>>

>>> The table doesn't note that I, after last telcon, expressed that I
>>> was
>>> willing to volunteer for issue-88. I did so because I filed the bug.
>>>
>>> However, the most concrete alternative proposal, so far, has
>>> originated
>>> from the I18N working group. So I don't mind if someone from that
>>> group
>>> volunteers instead.
>>
>> Should I put you down as a volunteer or not?
>
> Do it.

ACTION-161: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/161

I assigned the action to myself since you do not have a tracker
account. I set the deadline to January 3, 2010. It would have been
December 25th by the standard one month rule, but I'm making the
assumption that days between December 23 and January 1 for practical
purposes do not exist. Please let me know if you would like the
deadline to be adjusted. I have also added this action to the status
page.

Regards,
Maciej