Re: HTML Accessibility Task Force: Call for Participation

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:32:00 -0800
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-html-a11y@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org, Janina Sajka <janina@a11y.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
It is great to see people joining the taskforce,
please be aware that in joining the taskforce you agree to the following

Participants must actively contribute to the work of HTML Accessibility Task
Force, including:

   1. 6 to 8 hours per month of HTML Accessibility Task Force work;
   2. Remain current on the HTML Accessibility Task Force mailing list and
   respond in a timely manner to postings;
   3. Participate in HTML Accessibility Task Force telephone meetings, or
   send regrets to the HTML Accessibility Task Force mailing list.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force#participation

2009/11/7 Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>

> I'm pleased to announce that we have identified the co-facilitators for
> the HTML Accessibility Task Force[1]. Janina Sajka will be the
> facilitator from the Protocols and Formats Working Group, and I'll be
> the facilitator from the HTML Working Group.
> [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force
> With the facilitators in place, we are prepared to begin activity in the
> task force. This is a general invitation to members of the PFWG and HTML
> WG to join. Instructions to join are in the task force work statement[2];
> in brief:
>   1. Make sure you are registered as a member of the HTML WG at
>      http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#join
>   2. Contact Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> or me and ask to be
>      added to the task force.
> [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force#participation
> Joining the task force will automatically subscribe you to the task force
> mailing list. We will send further information out to that list soon.
>  --Mike
> --
> Michael(tm) Smith
> http://people.w3.org/mike/