Re: the MathML comments

Hi Shelley,

I do appreciate that you collected the comments and passed along the
feedback. That was excellent work. In the course of the discussion, it
seemed the MathML WG expected that HTML WG members would understand
and stand behind the comments. At this point I clarified that, while
you indeed duly volunteered to provide cross-WG feedback, these
comments had not been fully reviewed or assessed for WG consensus.
Thus, other WG members might not be able to stand behind or explain
the comments (or might not even be aware of them yet). This was after
several confused people asked for an explanation from me as co-chair.

I believe these statements were correct, and do not detract from the
work you put in. I just wanted the Math WG members present to
understand that many/most HTML WG members would not be able to help
them interpret the comments.

If you have further concerns, let's take it offline or to www-archive.

Regards,
Maciej