TPAC Meeting Minutes (was Re: those who attended the decentralized extensibility meetings at TPAC)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:37:12 -0600
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Shelley,

> So for those of you attended (and still attending) these sessions, can
> you cover the major components discussed, so that those of us who
> didn't attend can get different perspectives on what was said?
>
> I imagine others with other interests (such as accessibility) would
> like the same for other meetings.

That would be great. I'm not in Santa Clara at the meetings either but
TPAC meeting minutes that I am aware of are so far are:

5 November 2009 Face to Face meeting, Santa Clara, California
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg-minutes.html

5 November 2009 ARIA/HTML5 breakout session, Santa Clara, California
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg-minutes.html

3 November 2009 PFWG Open TPAC Meeting on Accessibility in HTML5
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-pf-minutes.html

1 November 2009 Accessibility of Media Elements in HTML 5 Gathering
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/01-media-minutes.html

I have been putting them in the HTML WG Meeting Minutes Wiki Page
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Minutes

If anyone knows of others that should be added to that page please do
or let me know and I will.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura