TPAC Meeting Minutes (was Re: those who attended the decentralized extensibility meetings at TPAC)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:37:12 -0600
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Shelley,

> So for those of you attended (and still attending) these sessions, can
> you cover the major components discussed, so that those of us who
> didn't attend can get different perspectives on what was said?
> I imagine others with other interests (such as accessibility) would
> like the same for other meetings.

That would be great. I'm not in Santa Clara at the meetings either but
TPAC meeting minutes that I am aware of are so far are:

5 November 2009 Face to Face meeting, Santa Clara, California

5 November 2009 ARIA/HTML5 breakout session, Santa Clara, California

3 November 2009 PFWG Open TPAC Meeting on Accessibility in HTML5

1 November 2009 Accessibility of Media Elements in HTML 5 Gathering

I have been putting them in the HTML WG Meeting Minutes Wiki Page

If anyone knows of others that should be added to that page please do
or let me know and I will.

Best Regards,

Laura L. Carlson