Re: HTML5/IRI: "resolve a URL"

Hello Julian, Anne,

Thanks for pointing out what may turn out to be a backreference (or
"free variable") in the IRI spec. We will try to limit these to the
minimum. One other one that I already cursorily discussed with Ian is
"white space". HTML5 has a very specific definition for that which may
not be the same for other formats (e.g. CSS?).

Regards,   Martin.