Re: CfC: Adopt Proposed Decision Policy

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:06:52 -0600
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Shelley,

> I would suggest we add one more change: that if a person who sees a
> bug has reason to believe that the bug represents a significant change
> to the document, they can immediately escalate the bug to an issue.

That is in accord with the  definition of a Tracker "Raised Issue" [1].

"A raised issue means that a working group member suggests this is
worth a WG discussion and potentially a decision, but to date no
concrete proposal has been created that enjoys a consensus of at least
one."

It would be good if the  policy document clarified that.

Best Regards,
Laura

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML?action=show#line-1

--