RE: discussion of IRI during W3C TPAC: TImes

For those in the vicinity of the W3C TPAC, and interested in working on IRI topics,
and willing to meet this coming week, please fill out your availability and interest:

                  http://doodle.com/t8hh5q32nabezb4r

please send email if you haven’t and there are other times you wish to organize
a discussion instead and I can add these to the doodle poll. Note charter:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/DraftIriCharter

Note also the IRI BOF in Hiroshima on November 10, 2009

at 3:20PM (GMT+0900) (= Nov 9, 10:20PM PST, Nov 10 7:20 AM CET)

The IRI BOF will likely have streaming audio and

Jabber channel for feedback, see "Internationalized Resource

Identifiers" in http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/76/#TUESDAY

Please notify chair(s) of I18N and/or W3C HTML separately of your interest
in attending those group meetings for this topic, if you haven’t already.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net