regrets for much of June

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:05:05 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
I will be out for much of June.

I have (unsuccessfully) been trying to wrap up several ongoing  email threads or at least leave a "position" in place in case there are any calls for consensus or binding working group decisions.

I know I will miss June 4 and 11, may or may not be able to make the June 18 call (returning from vacation on the 17th and not enough time to catch up with back mail), and at W3C TAG meeting on the 25th.

I have some documents I'm trying really hard to complete, but I'll try to at least respond to everything open. If there's some thread for which I haven't responded by Tuesday morning,
and for which you really need a response, please send me a personal email (preferably with URGENT in the subject line and/or marked Urgent in the email header.)

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net