Re: Concerns about new section "predefined vocabularies"

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:08:34 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Julian Reschke wrote:
> I note there was no feedback on this. Does silence mean agreement here?

Sam, Chris,

there hasn't been any feedback since (*); I think at this point this
should added to the WG Tracker... -- should I do that?

Best regards, Julian

(*) except for Henri's question where to specify these things instead,
which is a valid question, but not sufficient reason to do it *in* HTML5.