Re: XMLLiteral handling in RDFa in HTML

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:56:27 -0400
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Shelley Powers wrote:

> I can agree that snarkiness should occur elsewhere. But I still believe
> that those who issue the snarky comments should also follow up with
> direct and specific responses to those who are the target of their
> snarkiness. The response does not have to be friendly, but it should
> address what is their real concern, honestly, and yes, even bluntly if
> necessary .

+1

The only thing I will add is that I don't feel that people should feel
compelled to either repeat themselves, or to simply echo the comments of
others.

Ian, Philip, and myself have raised a number of issues that are in the
process of being worked but have not been resolved.  If anybody has
*additional* concerns that have not previously been expressed, I would
encourage them to come forward with these concerns, honestly, and yes,
even bluntly, if necessary.

- Sam Ruby