Re: XMLLiteral handling in RDFa in HTML

Shelley Powers wrote:

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com
> <mailto:annevk@opera.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, 28 May 2009 15:18:11 +0200, Shelley Powers
>     <shelley.just@gmail.com <mailto:shelley.just@gmail.com>> wrote:
>      > In fact, that's my biggest concern: that discussions should occur
>      > directly between RDFa and HTML5 folks are not happening,
>     happening offline, or
>      > snarkily, in IRC (
>      >
>     http://lastweekinhtml5.blogspot.com/2009/05/rdfa-guys-wake-up-and-smell-pilgrims.html).
>
>     What do you mean? At least Sam Ruby and Philip Taylor are debating
>     the technical issues with the RDFa crowd right on this mailing list.
>
> I meant exactly what I said: it would have been helpful to have folks
> who have implemented RDFa libraries in JS participating, because they
> will have the best understanding of the issues. That's not a
> condemnation of the folks, just an observation that the discussion isn't
> as inclusive as it need be.

The most I can do is make *this* place hospitable.  If there are issues
that are preventing others from participating here, I ask that Chris and
I be informed as to what these issues (either on-list or off-list) are
and I am committed to resolving them.

I hope that the folks that have implemented RDFa libraries in JS do
chose to participate when they are ready.

- Sam Ruby