RE: algorithmic normative conformance requirements, design principles, etc.

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:34:11 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
So I'm not sure what we're actually  discussing here....In order to be , and someone
called out a general point and questioned it. I'm sorry
that the conversation is so long as to be difficult to follow,
but I've I was talking specifically about the question of whether
image.width and image.height are simultaneously available,
and the assertion that because some authors might depend on
it, the specification needed to require implementations
to make them available, and the inconsistency of that requirement
with asynchronous processing.

--
http://larry.masinter.net

-Boris