Re: HTML interpreter vs. HTML user agent

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> However, there has been strong push back that the
> specification being reviewed should be applicable
> to all kinds of HTML interpreters, and not just
> HTML User Agents.

>From who? Do you have examples of this?

Note that I think some people, me included, use the term "User Agent"
when they mean what you call "HTML interpreter". So it might have
simply been a matter of using different vocabularies, not a matter of
wanting to target the spec at different audiences.

/ Jonas