Updated Editor's Draft of HTML Design Principles

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:49:21 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/
Overview.html

Changes in this draft:

- Addressed Formal Objection by clearly marking examples as such.
- Addressed accessibility issue via above change.
- Further addressed Formal Objection by indicating that examples are
not intended to assume final decisions on HTML5 itself.
- Updated or removed obsolete parts of Status of this Document.

Since this document has newly become of interest, I plan the following
additional changes:

1) Add examples to those principles that don't yet have any, and flesh
out the text of the principle itself where needed.

2) Review informal dissent from the old survey. I will assume all
prior comments are valid unless the commenter states otherwise. If
anyone would like to disclaim their previous comments, or to
specifically reaffirm some as deserving of attention, or to make
additional comments, feel free to do so.

Regards,
Maciej