Re: minutes: HTML WG Weekly 21 May 2009 [draft]

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:31:20 +0200
To: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On Mon, 25 May 2009 03:15:36 +0200, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> At the present time, we do not have consensus on "parking" (whatever
> that might mean), we do not have consensus on publishing without a
> disclaimer (nor do we even have a draft disclaimer to consider), and we
> do not have consensus on publishing with a disclaimer.

For what it's worth, our charter does allow for non-consensus decisions to be made. It's not ideal, but if like last time there's still >90% support, publishing a Working Draft would be fine I think. I very much doubt we'll ever get unanimous support for doing anything with a group of this size.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/