more use case evaluations

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:07:00 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Ian Hickson has posted new metadata use case evaluations at the WhatWG
mailing list. I missed both at first, since I'm not subscribed to the
group. Since these impact on the HTML WG effort, I'm posting links to
both. I would also recommend that these items should be cc'd to both
email lists. An echo effect is less harmful than silence, and a
fragmented discussion is preferable to one that's a one-sided.

Exposing known data types in a reusable way
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-May/019833.html

Writing authoring tools and validators for custom microdata vocabularies
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-May/019839.html

Shelley