Re: SVG in text/html

Please do not forget those of us who choose to hand author XHTML + SVG.
We exist. Just did a quickie quiz in it - dashed off in a couple minutes
prior to class, http://www.comfsm.fm/~dleeling/physci/ps91/114q09.xhtml
My use is terribly simplistic, but exactly what I needed to get my own
job done.

--

Dana Lee Ling
Professor

Historically diverse, uniquely Micronesian and globally connected, the
College of Micronesia-FSM is a continuously improving and student
centered institute of higher education. The college is committed to
assisting in the developing of the nation by providing academic, career
and technical educational opportunity for learners in the Federated
States of Micronesia.

Go Sharks!