Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition

Hi Philip,
as far as i know HTML5 doesn't define the role attribute and there has
not been any serious movement towards doing so (as far as I am aware),
but WAI ARIA does. And as far as I know it is expected that the editor
will  work on ARIA in HTML5 integration, he has indicated that this is
his plan, but is waiting on the ARIA UA implementation documentation
to be completed to his satisfaction.

regards
stevef

--