Re: List tone

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:37:54 -0400
To: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org
Jens Meiert wrote:
> Disclaimer: This is a personal note, intentionally not calling out any names.

At this point in time, I'd like to keep this list focuses on the
technical issues themselves, and to move discussions about how to hold
discussions elsewhere.  If you have issues of this kind, please bring
them to the co-chairs attention.  Alternately, feel free to move
specific discussions identifying specific individuals over to www-archive.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Before anybody else comments on this: yes, this is a change from
when I first started as co-chair and issues of tone was more universal
and I had yet to establish myself.