Re: Canvas - SVG Bridge

well done Robin,

maybe we should tell browser vendors to implement what the HTML 5 spec
already mentions under canvas.toDataURL([type,...]): "The possible
values are MIME types with no parameters, for example image/png,
image/jpeg, or even maybe image/svg+xml if the implementation actually
keeps enough information to reliably render an SVG image from the
canvas" [1]

Your library could act as "reference implementation" to get a better
idea what "keeps enough information" and "reliably render an SVG Image"
could mean, could it?

Klaus Förster

[1]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-canvas-element.html#dom-canvas-todataurl