Re: Content sniffing, feed readers, etc. (was HTML interpreter vs. HTML user agent)

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:21:28 -0700
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Larry,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Larry Masinter<masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> Since you have 5 hours to devote to HTTP-related
> issues, could you please follow up on the
> "Origin" vs. "Referer" thread? The last email
> I saw from you on the topic was that you would
> respond to the technical critiques of the document
> and consider how "Referer" could be adapted
> instead.

Sure.  He's the response I send to the HTTPbis WG the other day, in
case you missed it:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009AprJun/0787.html

Please respond to that email on that list to avoid fragmenting the
discussion.  (I believe I responded to the remainder of your email
earlier.)

Adam