TAG work on versioning

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 03:16:34 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
I expect to be digging out of the 3000 or so emails that arrived regarding HTML
over the next few weeks, but with respect to the agenda for HTML-WG 6/18:

ACTION-108, "report back on the TAG's work on versioning wrt HTML"

there is a document

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-html

there has been some (limited) discussion on the WWW-TAG list, and the topic slated for the next TAG F2F meeting.

I hope the result will be an updated TAG finding on Versioning that will be useful to HTML and other web technologies under development.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net