Re: <font color="blue"> (was ISSUE-32)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:33:32 -0400
Cc: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>

Le 15 juin 2009 à 05:59, Sam Ruby a écrit :
> Is there or is there not any product produced by Mozilla foundation
> that would be considered to be an authoring tool or markup generator
> that can be used to produce markup containing a font element?

Mozilla products or products using Mozilla technologies?

BlueGriffon and NVU are two examples of authoring tools. I haven't
checked for a long time if we could produce font element. Daniel
Glazman will know it.

I guess Thunderbird is one of them
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

Sea Monkey (ex Mozilla suite, ex Netscape) contains an HTML composer.
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada