Re: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll - update

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Given the number of objections, I don't believe that they can all be
> resolved by Monday, so here are the options I have heard so far.
>
>  1) Publish Ian's draft as is, along with the HTML 5 differences
>     from HTML 4. [SR]
>  3) Publish Ian's draft, the HTML 5 differences from HTML 4, and
>     Mike's draft. [LM, JF1]
>  4) Instruct Mike Smith to work with Ian to incorporate [text to
>     be provided by John Foliot] into Ian's draft [JF2]

Unless I'm misreading, the number of poll options have gone from 5 to 3
(I very much like the direction this is taking!).  I base this on the
following emails (people are welcome to correct me if I got this wrong)...

Dropping 2:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0938.html

Dropping 5:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0940.html

At this time, I will state my preference, which is that Mike and John
follow Manu's lead (the first link above).

- Sam Ruby