Re: Publishing a new draft

From: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:56:28 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Leif Halvard Silli On 09-07-31 18.43:

> Anne van Kesteren On 09-07-31 18.21:
>
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:07:37 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>>> I see that you insist on "esoteric". Hence I suggest hat you
>>> keep the examples - NET and PI - and instead of adding a link
>>> to "esoteric", make a link from NET as well as from PI to
>>> their respective descriptions in Appendix B of HTML 4.
>>
>> I dropped the shorthand markup example and instead pointed to
>> HTML4 for both the features as HTML4 already includes examples.
>
> That is not as telling as it would have been to show examples one could
> relate to - PHP and JavaScript - in the text.
>
> 1+ for adding the links. -1 for not having examples.

I'm not asking for any poll on this anymore. Thanks, Anne.
--
leif halvard silli