another example of HTMl 5 canvas with interactive UI elements.

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:26:48 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
http://tools.mozilla.com/

non mouse users get a link to a html version
 http://tools.mozilla.com/simple.html

Reminds me of alternatives offered to flash content.

We have the opportunity to work out how to allow developers to provide an
accessible canvas based UI controls, before users with disabilities are
ghettoised by the inherent inaccessibility of canvas as currently specced.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe